AIM OF THE RESEARCH
On the basis of the fundamental and applied research data creat new knowledge for the improvement of both human and animal health and life quality, elaborate new principles for health care politics, strengthen evidence based teaching for university students, educate society.
1. To create and develop infrastructure for modern fundamental and applied research and use it rationally.
2. To prepare the highest level scientists and facilitate the growth of their scientific competence.
3. To empower internationalization of research and integration into the European Research Area
4. To develop research to business links and increase the commercialization of research results.
5. To conduct educational activities popularizing science and increasing the prestige of science and its visibility.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THE RESEARCH IN LUHS
Research pathway starts from undergraduate level;
Unity of the studies, research and clinical practice;
Research area - from molecular mechanisms via clinical practice till population level;
Orientation towards personalised medicine.
Department of Research Affairs
Phone: 00370-37- 327276
Office hours 800 - 1700