Erasmus+ exchange studies for 2017-2018 spring semester!
Become an Erasmus student!
CALL FOR ERASMUS EXCHANGE STUDIES FOR 2017-2018 SPRING SEMESTER!
MAIN SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Average of grades at LSMU (not less than 7);
- Foreign language skills;
- Motivation for studying abroad;
- Communication skills.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- compatibility of study programmes;
- active participation in Erasmus mentorship programme;
- first-time Erasmus study mobility;
- Erasmus mobility to other country as the country of origin.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
Fill in an online application form which is available at http://lsmu-outgoing.dreamapply.com/
Deadline for submitting the application: 10 October 2017
List of places available for Erasmus+ studies for 2017-2018 spring semester
2. FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAM. Foreign language exam is not needed for:
- International students, enrolled in LSMU study programmes conducted in English (concerns only English language exam);
- Students having the foreign language certificate (concerns German or French language exam) Level B2 or higher;
- In case the language of instruction at the host institution is student’s mother tongue.
Date of the language exam will be defined later.
Place: Jankaus str. 2 (LSMU Language and Education Department)
3. ERASMUS INTERVIEW:
Motivation and communication skills of the candidates will be evaluated during interview with Erasmus commission.
Interview date: 13 October (exact time and place will be announced later).
Information about the procedure, selection criteria and available study places::
Phone: 327301; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Relations and Study Centre, A. Mickevičiaus g. 9, room 127.