Erasmus+ exchange for traineeships, 2016-2017!
Call for Erasmus+ traineeships for 2016-2017
The main selection criteria:
• Compatibility between the traineeship programmes at the receiving institution and LSMU (students can find a place for traineeship by themselves);
• Academic records (average of grades at LSMU);
• Good knowledge of foreign languages;
• Motivation for being trained abroad and communication skills.
Note. The maximal financed traineeship period aboard is 3 months. The students, wishing to stay longer, will have a possibility to extend their traineeships with so-called 'zero' scholarship.
1. Online application.
Apply online http://lsmu-outgoing.dreamapply.com/
Please read the instructions for application carefully and check the available places for traineeships.
Application deadline: 1 March 2016
2. Foreign language examination
International students do not need to sit an English language examination.
Students who wish to be trained in Germany or Austria should take a German language examination (except native speakers).
Students who wish to be trained in France should take a French language examination (except native speakers).
Date: 4 March 2016 (German and French at 3 p.m.)
Place: Jankaus g. 2 (LSMU Department of Language and Education).
3. Interview with Erasmus+ commission
The motivation and communication skills of Erasmus+ candidates will be evaluated during an interview with the Erasmus+ commission.
Date: in March. The exact dates will be announced later.
Place: room 120, Veterinary Academy, Tilžės g. 18.
More information about the Erasmus+ programme is available on the webpage:
Or contact Jurgita Grigienė
Phone: 8-37-361981 (III and V) and 8-37-327229 (I, II and IV)