- News 1
Contest: The best video clip about studies at LSMU!
Are you creative and not indifferent?
We invite you to participate in the contest for the best video clip about Studies (Study programme)!
What are the prizes for winners? The author of the best LSMU students video clip will receive 200 Euros, the best in the Faculty category - 100 Euros each. There is also a Commission prize of 100 euros.
What do you need to do:
1. To make a short video clip about your studies by yourself and / or with the group of course mates. The video clip must comply with Facebook's requirements. Videos can be taken anywhere: outdoors, at the university, at home, in the gym. If you decide to record during the lecture, be sure to contact the tutor beforehand. Duration of the video clip - up to 1 minute.
Some our questions that may help you:
- Who will I become when I graduate? Who inspired me to study the chosen programme?
- What surprises you at studies or at university in general?
- What is your leisure time?
2. Send the edited and dubbed video clip by November 24th to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your name and surname, and where you are currently studying (faculty, course, programme). Do not forget to provide a phone number!
3. Who and when will rate the video clips?
Video clips will be evaluated during December 1-16 at the LSMU Facebook profile. The winners will be chosen by voting - those authors whose videos will collect the most "like" votes on Facebook (the best LSMU student video clip, the best in the category of Faculties) will win. The Commission will select the prize winner by voting and assessing authors inventiveness, technical skills, and so on.
The winners will be announced on December 19th on the LSMU Facebook profile and will be contacted personally.
4. By participating in this contest you acknowledge, that your video complies with all copyright and data protection requirements. You also grant the right to LSMU freely use your video on the Internet, at university events or other university media.
The contest poster: https://goo.gl/nvtJDg.