The Registration Week 2018
We welcome you to the academic community of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU).
Please, take the final step by going online and visiting our website:
in order to set up the day and time of your appointment for registering in person at the University.
THE REGISTRATION WEEK will take place at the LSMU Council Meeting Hall (room 117), Medical Academy of LSMU, on 23rd, 24th and from 27th to 31st of August.
Address: A. Mickevičiaus str. 9, Kaunas.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED:
- Legalized Matriculation Certificates, Transcripts of Grades (if necessary) in original;
- Two (2) hard copies of the signed Study Contract in original;
- Health Certificate (original);
- Passport/ID card;
- One passport type photo (white background);
- Legalized Criminal Record (required for application of Temporary Residence Permit and not applied for the EU citizens).
September 3rd – Celebration of the First Day of the New Academic Year, begins at 10am (time and location will be updated);
September 4th – Classes begin. Detailed timetables will be provided during the Registration Week.