Second call for Erasmus+ traineeships in Jark Healthcare in summer 2018 (United Kingdom)
If you are 2nd – 6th year student from study programmes of Nursing, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Odontology, Public Health, Midwifery or Social work in Medicine– take an opportunity and become a care assistant in residential care home for elderly people.
Jark Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading health care staffing providers, and started its Summer Health care Internship Programme (“JarkSHIP”) over 7 years ago, with ever-increasing success.
The purpose of the 8-week placements is not only to earn money, but also to gain experience in a different health care system, improve one’s English, as placements are across a number of locations in Northern Ireland and England, with assistance to identify suitable, low-cost accommodation and ongoing training.
Registration for Erasmus+ to JARK Healthcare:
- Submission of Erasmus+ online application til the 4th of April in Dream apply system. Link to Dream apply: http://lsmu-outgoing.dreamapply.com/ . Once registered to the system, select “Erasmus+ Traineeships voluntary” and find active application for Jark Healthcare.
- Participation in motivational interview which will be held on the 9th of April. During the interview with university and Jark representatives, you will have possibility to demonstrate your motivation, English language knowledge and communication skills. The interviews will take place from 13 to 17 h., place and time will be specified.
Main selection criteria:
- Average of grades at LSMU – 7 and higher.
- English language skills (min. B1 level).
- Motivation and communication skills.
NB! Participants of these traineeships will receive zero Erasmus grants.
PowerPoint presentation about Jark healthcare:
Care assistant‘s job description:
More information about the Erasmus+ programme is available on the webpage:
e-mail: email@example.com (Erasmus+ traineeships).
International Relations and Study Centre, A. Mickevičiaus g. 9, room 127.