Visa and Temporary Residence Permit

  • For EU citizens

If your stay in Lithuania is planned for 3 months or more in a half of the year, you must apply for the residence permit confirming your right to reside in the Republic of Lithuania.   

Documents to be submitted:

Passport or identity card
Health insurance
Document confirming that you have been enrolled as a student at LSMU (will be issued by our institution)

For more information, please visit this link:

  • Non-EU citizens

Students coming from any other country than the EU Member State shall apply for the visa. The application for the issue of a national visa D shall be submitted to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the Republic of Lithuania abroad.

Please consult the following link for more information: