What to do if you have to repeat a subject/module?
You have to repeat a subject/module:
- After failing the examination of subject/module three times.
- When you are unable to complete the academic debt after repeated studies.
You are allowed to repeat a semester or a course no more than two times.
If you have to repeat more than one subject/module, you have to submit request ‘Regarding repetition of studied subject/module’ for each subject/module.
Submitting a request in LSMUSIS
- Log in
- Go ‘Applications’; ‘Academic debt’; ‘Submit a new request’;
- Choose a specific form of the request ‘Regarding repetition of studied subject/module’;
- Fill in the request by specifying the exact subject you are repeating;
- Click ‘Submit’.
Watch the condition of your request
- ‘Preparing’ – the request is not submitted, students can edit their request. When the request is ready it is necessary to click ‘Submit’;
- ‘Submitted’ – the process of approving the request has started and all the responsible departments are able to see it;
- ‘Approved by the...’ – request is being carried out by the responsible department or person.
- ‘Preparing order’ – the order is being formed from the approved request;
- ‘Satisfied’ – the request has been satisfied.
For the amount to be paid look at the mediation part ‘Ekonomisto viza’.
If a student is on academic leave and wants to repeat subject/module, he/she has to submit the request ‘Regarding repetition of subject/module during academic leave’.