The tuition fee is outlined in the individual Study Contract to be signed between the student and the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences and has to paid to the following account:
Lietuvos sveikatos mokslų universitetas / Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (address: A. Mickevičiaus st. 9, LT-44307, Kaunas)
Bank: AB SEB bank (bank address: Laisvės alėja 82/ Maironio 17, LT-44250, Kaunas)
Account no. for payment in EUR: LT09 7044 0600 0290 5377
SWIFT (if needed): CBVI LT 2X
Payment code: 101590
The applicants have to cover all bank charges and indicate the name, surname and payment code in the payment details.
Tuition fees for the 2019/2020 academic year:
||Tuition, EUR||Language||Degree and Qualification
|Medicine||6 years||11,500||EN||MSc in Health Sciences, Doctor|
|Odontology (Dentistry)||5 years||12,500||EN||MSc in Health Sciences, Doctor Odontologist|
|Pharmacy||5 years||6,000||EN||MSc in Health Sciences, Pharmacist|
|Veterinary Medicine||6 years||7,000||EN||MSc in Veterinary Sciences, Veterinary Doctor|
|Nursing||4 years||4,200||EN||BSc in Health Sciences, General Practice Nurse|
|Occupational Therapy||4 years||4,500||EN||BSc in Health Sciences, Occupational Therapist|
|Health Psychology||4 years||3,500||EN||BSc in Social Sciences|
|Public Health||2 years||4,200||EN||MSc in Health Sciences|
|Lifestyle Medicine||1.5 years||7,000||EN||MSc in Health Sciences|
|Advanced Nursing Practice||2 years||4,500||EN||MSc in Health Sciences, Advanced Practice Nurse|
|Food Science||2 years||3,500||EN||MSc in Agricultural Sciences|
|Animal Science||2 years||3,000||EN
The tuition fee for the first year of studies shall be paid within 20 days after signing the Study Contract, but no later than 1 August.
In all upper years, the annual tuition fee should be paid:
- before September 1 (for the fall semester);
- before February 1 (for the spring semester);
Transfer students shall pay the running payment of the actual year plus payment for the additional courses or exams (extracurricular fee), if any. An additional fee is required if the student has to repeat the course because of his/her academic incompetence.
The tuition fee covers the following:
- use of library facilities, lecture rooms, laboratories, clinics and equipment during the academic year;
- attendance at scheduled lectures, practical and laboratory classes, seminars, clinical practice;
- attendance at scheduled tutorials held weekly by the teaching staff of the University;
- testing of acquired knowledge and skills via weekly tests, colloquiums, examinations or final semester tests according to a teaching plan.
- and dental materials for those studying at the Faculty of Odontology.